Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) is mentally and physically unpleasant time of women’s cycle that starts 2-14 days before the menstruation. Every woman bears it individually, but there is a number of ways that help to make this period as painless as possible. Let’s talk on how healthy eating and physical loads influence PMS painfulness.
PMS symptoms are divided into physical and psychological. The main reason of this syndrome is considered to be hormonal changes. Nevertheless, lifestyle (diet, sleep, stress, bad habits) can also make an influence on its severity.
One of the most frequent symptoms is weight gain, which is connected with fluid retention in the body and swelling. There can also be muscle and joint pain, constipation or diarrhea, strong thirst, frequent urination, craving for food (especially for sweets and pastry), apathy, fatigue (or in some cases excessive energy), acne. These are the physical symptoms that can be connected with exercising and nutrition.
Lack of vitamins and minerals in the body, eating large amounts of salt, alcohol and coffee, smoking, sedentary lifestyle and stress can all have an impact in this case. All these factors are excluded if you do sports. Healthy balanced diet will provide you with all necessary vitamins and microelements, as all sportsmen are recommended to take vitamin-mineral complexes. Having too much salt, alcohol and coffee, smoking and sedentary lifestyle are also not possible when doing sports. And stress, as well as lack of sleep, is the main enemy of good results in sports.
If you have bad PMS it is not necessary to rush to medications immediately. At first try to correct your eating habits.
- Limit your sugar, salt, coffee and strong tea intake and don’t exceed the required daily amount of liquid — 1,5 liters per day (better if it is mineral water or unsweetened juices)! Excess of liquid in the body leads to painful swelling of chest and other parts of the body.
- Alcohol is also not recommended. It increases the feeling of hunger, headache and irritability.
- Forget about products that contain artificial additives and flavor enhances.
- Stay away from a large amount of animal fats (especially during PMS), as they are the main source of cholesterol, the excess of which provokes problems with blood circulation. But dishes with fish, poultry or lean beef will come in handy.
- Use vegetable oil instead of butter.
- Don’t limit yourself in fresh vegetables and fruits, as they contain the necessary vitamins, minerals, fiber. By the way, A and D groups vitamins improve skin health and prevent acne during PMS. And vitamin Е relieves depression and pain in the mammary glands.
Working out helps to increase body endurance, which is important during PMS. Don’t overload your nervous system! Lack of sleep will only increase irritability and decrease body’s resistance to stress.
Therefore, try not to work at nights, sleep not less than 8 hours a day in a well-ventilated room, and take a contrast shower before bed.
Yoga and breathing exercises help to relieve headache during PMS. At the same time, it is recommended to restrain from cardio exercises and pumping abs during PMS and menstruation. Generally, it is recommended to decrease the intensity of physical exercises during that time, as body’s strength is weakened. If you experience too much pain during that period of time, it is better to stop working out for a few days, as the result may be negative for your body.
This high performance diet pill has been one of the most powerful diet pills on the market. Surpassing the effectiveness of someone of top prescription grade diet pills, PhenQ helps the average person lose weight fast – plain and simple! With PhenQ, you have a fat burner that could actually deliver “400% more weight loss or YOUR MONEY BACK!” While we have heard such claims before, our in-depth analysis of PhenQ put our skepticism in check! Designed with the advanced fat burning mechanism of controlling your C-A-R-T and NP-Y balance in favor of producing amazing weight loss results, PhenQ works with your hypothalamus gland to make you a lean mean fat burning machine.
While we advise that those with heart conditions or any medical issues should get medical advice before considering this diet pill, PhenQ is definitely the right diet pill for you if you are looking for the strongest fat burning formula out there. We were impressed by its formulation, clinical results, and money back guarantee. We whole heartedly recommend this diet pill for those that are looking for serious weight loss results.